A freebie a day: Happy Thoughts Planner Insert

5:00 AM

I'm celebrating my shop's grand opening by sharing with you a printable freebie each day of this week so make sure to check back daily this week for more pretty things. If you want more pretties for your planner make sure to hop over to my shop where I'll be adding more designs in ALL SIZES throughout the week! What I'm sharing with you are designs that didn't quite make the cut for my shop for some reason or another but I thought they were just to pretty to archive and don't share them with the world.
Thanks for stopping by!

Alrighty friends, It's time to kick off this freebie week with one of my favorite designs I created for this week. When I was looking through my planner in look for inspiration, the first thing I noticed is that even though I need them badly, I don't have any loose pages to jot down ideas, doodle around or make random lists. Now, I'm all about pretty looking things so of course a plain white piece of paper was not going to cut it, so of I went to design something that would look pretty but still look really pretty and go with the somewhat monochrome theme of my planner. 


And here we are, this is what I came up with... A page insert to jot down happy thoughts or any other important thing that you want to keep at hand but not necessarily archive in one of your planner tabs just yet. It's a pretty simple design but still packs a punch and the patterns still makes a bold statement. The size of the inserts is 4.4" x 5.3" or  11.2 x 16 cms which fits a Large Kikki K planner like mine, A filofax A5 or a Carpe Diem nicely but doesn't take the space of an complete sized page. But fret not fellow smaller planner it will also fit in your regular Medium Kikki K or Filofax Personal so you can use them too!


As you can see here, I keep one in my dashboard to take quick notes when needed but I also keep one right in my daily tab where I use it as a sort of gratitude page insert. I specially love using it when I've had stinky days and it's hard to see the positive in all of the mess. Forcing myself to think about what made me smile through the day makes it easier to appreciate the good things. Anyways, just a thought.


You can download the file by clicking HERE.

Please remember these are for personal use only!

Make sure to check back here tomorrow for more printable goodies.  Don't forget to hop over to my shop PlayHappyPlay if you're looking for pretty inserts to go with all the freebies that I will be sharing and follow along on Instagram @PlayHappyPlay for more updates.

Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe